Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Help ! Where to buy baby stuff in Hongkong?

zhuoruli is offline Registered User
    san jose, ca

Help ! Where to buy baby stuff in Hongkong?

Hi, my name is Vivian. I live in California and will be visiting HK and Singapore in March. My son Kyle will be 11 months old by that time.

I plan to buy essential things in Hongkong such as formula, diaper and baby food. I would like to ask local mommies for help:

1) My son is currently half on breastmilk half on formula. The formual he drinks is Enfamile Lipid from Mead Johnson.( I heard it is availabe in Singapore but under a different name. How about in Hongkong?
    2) diaper. It is a small issue. He can use either Pamper or Huggie
    3) baby jar food. What is available in Hongkong? Here we mostly use gerber or earth's best organic.

Also, are baby stuff available in grocery store? where do you usually get them? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

mommy26 is offline Registered User

buying baby stuff

Dear Vivian,

My son is on gerber baby food and also enfamil. I am not sure that you can get the precise one your baby is on, but you can switch him on another enfamil formula, which should have the same ingredients if you look on can. You can find gerber food here, diapers and many different kinds of formula, as well as earths best organic food. All at the supermarkets here. The main supermarket here is called PARKNSHOP. And they have everything you could think of for babies, from diapers to shampoos to food and formula. It should not be a problem for you..

Have a good one,

carang is offline Registered User
    Sai Kung
    there is also wellcome supermarket...

everything you ask for is readily available...(HK and Sing are not third world countries where stuff might not be so readily available...think Cambodia, Laos etc. fair questions though!)...

have fun on your trip and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

rani is offline Administrator
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    here are the websites for both supermarkets.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Wee Kean is offline Registered User
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    Besides ParkNshop and Wellcome, you can also get baby stuff from Mannings and Watson (all these shops are all over HK) If you can speak Cantonese, you can also try the local shops (cheaper)

There are a lot of baby shops in shopping malls like Harbour City (Tsim Sha Tsui); Sogo & Time Square & Windsor House (Causeway Bay); Prince building (Central). Also Bumps to Babe (25227112) in Pedder Street, Central.

Baby food is also available in Great Supermarket (Pacific Place, Admiralty) & Citysuper (IFC Mall, Central & Time Square, Causeway Bay)

You will have no problem in getting baby stuff in Singapore as well. Just walk into any shopping malls.

Merry Christmas!