Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Poll: Chinese Birth Chart - Was it accurate for you?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Chinese Birthing Chart

Louiseamanda is offline Registered User
    Hello

It was wrong for me. There is no way of telling or in fact, promoting one or the other.
    It is totally random. Sorry!

LA

HKfornow is offline Registered User
    I was given the chart after I was pregnant, and everyone was taking bets on what I would have. . . I was big as a blimp and carrying low. . . well, it was a boy. A couple of other co-workers were also pregnant at that time, and the chart was also accurate. . . one even scheduled the 2nd baby around the chart's prediction, and what do you know. .. it was right. But at the end of the day, as long as it's a happy healthy baby, that's what counts as far as I'm concerned.

lilm is offline Registered User

Tried the chart out of curiosity

Hi everyone.

I tried the chart and it says boy. I find it interesting because most people I know think that it's gonna be a girl. Wow.. now I'm really curious! I'm due in July and it's gonna be my first baby.

virgobb is offline Registered User
    For the chart I should be carrying a boy. I still do not know it now. So let's wait and see if the chart is correct.
    I am a Chinese and my hubby is Chinese too. Up to now I have no pressure from my MIL family (btw, my MIL is the only girl in the family, so I guess she will be more open on this issue).
    But my hubby and I prefer baby boy. The reason is rather stupid. My husband fears that a baby girl look like him - it will be the worst case - my husband always thinks he is not handsome / beautiful.
    On the other hand, I prefer baby boy because most of my friends have baby girls - so boys seems to be more scarce and "valuable" ... ha ha !

AC/BC is offline Registered User
    Like most prediction methods it has two chances of being correct - 100% and 0% - or, as each method's promoter might prefer - 'absolutely correct (see, I told you)' and 'close'.

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    It says we are going to have a girl! I have been convinced, since I found out that I was pregnant that we are having a girl; my husband thinks a boy; it is still too early for us to find our our baby's sex, but we shall wait and see.
    All we want is a healthy babyy, regardless of gender!

RT

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User
    I just checked on the chart (hadent while I was pregnant) and it good for us: boy was predicted, boy it is !!
    :yeah2 :yeah2

Pitar is offline Registered User

Any chance 48m and 43f get pregnant?

We've been married for 1 year plus some months now, no sign getting pregnant. She had late dark red periods, wonder if they're concieved eggs of some sort, I'm worried. Anybody had same experience???
    Worried 48

Quote Originally Posted by hunhun
    I got two boys...both by this "virtue":-
    First, make sure your husband hits the gym as much as he can, coz he should get as fit as possible. Second, eat lots of meat as opposed to salad (especially your husband), Third, hold on to his soldiers til the day you are most fertile. Fourth, you and your husband (and especially your husband) must not be stressful or travel too much due to work or whatever, as stressed out husband somehow have bigger chance in getting girls.

There are also this interesting website:-
    http://www.in-gender.com/Sex_Selection/

And an interesting gadget:-
    http://www.maybeit.com/

Hope these help!
    :cheerlead

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast