Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rumpus Rooms

marlie is offline Registered User
    Tanya

How about weekends? I am a working mother and am keen to take my 5-month old somewhere different on a Saturday...

Thanks
    marlie

future mommy is offline Registered User
    Hi Tanya,

I was wondering where did you bought the floor mat/bed? The one that's being in the picture. It looks cute and really nice and most especially looks very clean. Thanks

TanyaH is offline Registered User
    I had all the crash-mats custom made, so that they fit the space and the toddlers are safe and so that we could clean them effectively between each play session.

You can e-mail me [email protected] and I will look out the details of the man who made them for me, but you will need someone who speaks Cantonese to help you explain what you need.

We are not open on Saturdays yet but it is in the plan for the Summer months.

Tanya

a mom is offline Registered User
    Well done Tanya, sounds like a great place. What age range is the Rumpus Room best for? One thing: we have more need for places to take the kids on weekends than weekdays (since there's preschool, classes etc then and Dad's at work). Weekends find Dads looking for an easy to get to, no hassle sort of place to spend time with their munchkins. It being cold/flu time, indoors is preferable. Open those doors Sat/Sun fast!!

carang is offline Registered User
    i was just going to say the same thing... wanted something to do today... went to Disney over christmas... went to ocean park last weekend... went to the zoological gardens just before christmas...

i thought.... oh, we'll try rumpus rooms... no luck, closed on sundays!

oh well....

rani is offline Administrator
    As a result of the interest expressed here, The Rumpus Rooms is going to open for the next two Saturdays (14th and 21st January) as an exclusive Geobaby trial.

These special Saturday sessions start at 10am, 11:30 and 1:00. They last for 1 hour and 15 mins and cost just $75 per session.

If you are interested in coming along, please either e-mail [email protected] or call between 10am and 4pm on 2543 5488 to book a place. Places are limited.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

csy
    csy is offline Registered User
    Hi,

Is it okay if my son (now 38 months) can join the class? Please advise.
    Thanks.

TanyaH is offline Registered User
    Hi CSY,

Ok, We have had a few 35-38 month olds and they seem to have a lot of fun but obviously a lot of the toys are aimed at slightly younger children. He will love the slides, ball pit, building blocks, puzzles etc.

My only concern with older toddlers is that they don't know their own strength, so need careful monitoring by the parents.

Thanks for your interest.

Tanya

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast