Hair loss and bleeding gums
- 07-17-2009, 10:28 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
I'm losing a lot of hair every day since I came to HK 7 months ago. It worries me a lot when seeing my hair get thinner day by day. Could you tell me whether the product you mentioned really helped with hair re-growth? How long did you use it for? My hair loss is definitely not due to pregnancy or post pregancy(my youngest was already one year old when we got here).
Thanks very much... I'll also go see our GP for this later.
- 07-18-2009, 01:54 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
I clogged our drains a lot and I told the doctor about it. She told me it's a natural process because our hair becomes fuller during pregnancy and we lose them after birth. She didn't prescribe me with any medication but she told me to cut my hair a little shorter to not weigh it all down.
Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
Welcome to Garthe Photo Arts, Hong Kong
Last edited by rani; 07-24-2009 at 09:21 AM.
- By Saikungmum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:39 PM
- By babyat23 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2010, 07:32 PM
- By ING in forum PreconceptionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:58 PM
- By joyofliving in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:01 PM
- By LittleLams in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2007, 08:41 PM