- 06-02-2008, 10:58 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
agree with bekyboo44.
I complaint their ridiculous charge and ended up no reply from their customer services manager.
My little one went to the hospital when she was 5 days old, and they put her into a cot which was right next to a toddler who had fever. My pediatrician agreed to change cot for my baby which was a bit further from the fever child the next day, so we helped the nurse to do the move. During the move, the nurse told us they had to charge us for the move, I can't remember how much but I insisted not to pay. So the nurse passed our case to their CS dept and manager came down and asked me details but no reply at the end, of course the charge was listed on the bill.
If I have choice, I definitely won't go back there.
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 13Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:07 AM
- By firsttimedad in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:27 AM
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2009, 04:34 PM
- By Aber97 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:16 PM
- By Konradsmom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2007, 03:50 PM