Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Brand new to HK!

shivani is offline Registered User

Hi all- newbie as well

Hi Lauren

I am moving to HK from New York as well. We haven't found a place to live yet. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have 2 boys 2 yrs and 7mos. My husband will be working in Central and I have yet to find a job- any suggestions there would be appreciated too!!

Hopefully I will meet some of you at one of the mommy groups!!

Cheers

meg2 is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I live in Stanley and have a 2 year old daughter as i mentioned earlier. I think the Stanley/tai tam area is a great place to live beautiful and quiet and very convenient. It’s not that far from central as my husband also works in central. Moreover the public transport is too good and its a great place to live with kids!!!
    Last edited by rani; 02-01-2006 at 11:39 AM.

Amanda Chen is offline Registered User

Baby CNY Party

Hi Lauren and Megan,

Welcome to Hong Kong. We are going to have a baby CNY party this Sat from 2:00-5:00pm. (4 Feb 06) And you guys are welcome to join the Party. We now have about 10 babies will come to the party (age from 1 month up to 2 years something, most are around 2 years old). Most of babies are my son’s swim’s buddies. Basically we will share all the costs of the party. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP and we can make sure have enough snack and toy for every one.

Best regards, Amanda Chen

Loon is offline Registered User
    Jane,
    Hi I would love to get together some afternoon but seem to be having troubles figuring out how to reply just to you, if you can do it, let's set up a time and place. Thanks

Amanda- thanks so much for the invite but I have plans this Saturday. Just my luck my only plans all week!

Megan

Amanda Chen is offline Registered User
    Hi Megan,

No worries. Maybe next time.

Best regards, Amanda Chen

jane9898 is offline Registered User

Weekday coffee group

Hi Megan

I have PM you with my # and feel free to call me for meeting up during weekdays afternoon. We welcome everyone else who reads this and PM me with your email address or # so that we can keep in touch in further. Im happy to voluteer to be the organiser. Im a Malaysian Chinese resided here after married to a hongkie and we have a 15mo son, Moses.

Cheers
    Jane

hwee cheng is offline Registered User

coming soon

Hi,
    our family's going to relocate to HK for about two years this coming May. Would like to start off on the right track and would need all the advice and support. I have a 16 month old super active daughter and would like to send her for classes or playgroups when we are there. Any advice on how to get going? Not sure how's the standard of child care in HK and thus am contemplating being a stay home mum. Any views on this? thks!

TanyaH is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by meg2
    Hi,
    I live in Stanley and have a 2 year old daughter as i mentioned earlier. I think the Stanley/tai tam area is a great place to live beautiful and quiet and very convenient. It’s not that far from central as my husband also works in central. Moreover the public transport is too good and its a great place to live with kids!!!

Hi Meg2, I live in Repulse Bay but am moving to Stanley too in a couple of weeks. Would be delighted to meet up for coffee in the late afternoons (I work in Central till 4 each day)

I will send you a private message with my contact details.

T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123