Has anyone had any experience with Dr Wilfred Wong?
- 08-18-2009, 10:32 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
Oh, and to add to the above, in terms of delivery style, we have found him to be very laid back. He has advised us on both natural and c-section, pros and cons, and to date, he certainly has not tried to push us down any one particular route.
- 01-04-2010, 11:39 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong
This is my first post, and I came here as I was googling Wilfred Wong's clinic number as I had mislaid it.
We have been with Dr. Wong for about a year now after TTC for 3 years. We have found him to have excellent bedside manner, direct, yet cheerful. He also spends time to inform you about what's going on, and is not clock watching. As with all clinics in Hong Kong, because of this there is a waiting time, which can usually be from 45-60 mins so bring a good book.
You might wish to be aware he has a short consultation fee, and a long consultation fee and this varies on the time spent, but am not sure what the cut off time between the two is!
Nevertheless, we have tried a few specialists, and is for us, the best so far. Highly recommend him.
- By raf in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2008, 05:01 PM
- By Mayuri-P in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 03:42 PM
- By louisa in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:59 PM
- By mommyinhk in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2007, 06:13 PM
- By jaetee in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2006, 05:55 PM