Help - Thinking of Trying
- 01-21-2006, 10:22 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
I was just thinking that you may not want to take echinacea or any other herbal remedy while pregnant. There have not been enough tests to confirm that no harm can come to unborn babies. It's best just to take a prenatal vitamin with folic acid and drink orange juice or eat fruits for your vitamin C rather than take a supplement. I did tons of research before getting pregnant and a cold or flu will not harm your baby, while an herbal supplement possibly could.
There are many websites that discuss ways to check if you are ovulating. After reading about fertile mucus characteristics and monitoring it, I was able to become pregnant after 3 months. My periods ranged from 27-30 days too.
- By mrg9192 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
- By mea in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:24 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2008, 06:51 PM
- By sky123 in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:04 AM
- By shaz in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2006, 09:39 PM