Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

where to buy bbt thermometer

Marisa is offline Banned

where to buy bbt thermometer

I'm starting to keep track of my ovulation. So, can anyone tell me where in Hong Kong I can get a BBT thermometer, preferably a digital one. I heard that Omron brand is good. I've looked in smallish Mannings & Watson's shops and neither one had it. Perhaps a bigger location might?

Also can you tell me if it's best to start keeping track of your BBT in celsius or farenheit. I'm used to celsius, but would farenheit take a more accurate reading?

Thanks a lot!

kityuen is offline Registered User

i know where you can buy BBT thermometer

hi i know where you can get a BBT thermometer.

you can either go to the family planning but you have to make appointment with them and may get one after you have your body checked. (that's what i was told on the phone)

or go to some drug stores, and tell them you want a thermometer for women. i purchased on in Yuen Long today, the drug store is called 'Hung Kwong'. so i think some big drug stores sell BBT thermometer.

jaetee is offline Registered User
    Watsons in Pacific Place has BBT thermometers.

joannek is offline Registered User
    any watson's or mannings, or any large pharmacy will sell them.

odm_post is offline Registered User
    I bought mine from Watsons. You need to ask the pharmacist, as sometimes they don't display it on the shelf.

My BBT thermometer is in Celcius. I think it doesn't really matter if it's C or F because BBT thermometer will have more precise reading compared to normal thermometer. Normal thermometer will only read xx.x but digital thermometer will read xx.xx and that's good enough to detect the fluctuation of our body temperature. I only used it for 2 mths, because I was already pregnant on the 3rd month

Good Luck!

Sara is offline Registered User
    Marisa:

I've used both and preferred the F' one to the C' one (I was following the TCOYF chart). To me, the F' thermometer shows more changes in temperature. I followed the chart for 2 months, just to see whether my cycle and my temperatures go according to TCOFY. On the 3rd month we tried the method and got pregnant right away, also with the expected baby sex.

Good luck to you!

ckbaby is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    Marisa:

I've used both and preferred the F' one to the C' one (I was following the TCOYF chart). To me, the F' thermometer shows more changes in temperature. I followed the chart for 2 months, just to see whether my cycle and my temperatures go according to TCOFY. On the 3rd month we tried the method and got pregnant right away, also with the expected baby sex.

Good luck to you!
    Sara,

I just happened to see this forum...anyway, I'm trying to conceive a girl cuz I have a boy of 1.5 years old already. Any advice on how to conceive for a girl?

Thanks.