Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Tennis anyone?

a mom is offline Registered User

Tennis anyone?

No, not for kids--for moms! I tried posting this on geoexpat with no success and then it occurred to me that basically I need to talk to stay at home parents who have the same timing constraints as me. So, I'm wondering if any of you would like to get together for a little friendly tennis at an advanced beginner level. I have a court in my building with very low court fee and live in the mid-levels--just 5 minutes from Central. I'd like to meet regularly in the morning when the kids are at school. Anyone interested?

zaitsa is offline Registered User
    hi,
    You found somebody. I am interested in . The only thing is that I don't live in Hong Kong but Tseung Kwan O. Will it be ok to play in my residence instead of yours as I have a 6 months old baby it is not easy to go around in the morning.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately you and I have the same issue! My baby's 4 months old and I'm still nursing so its also difficult for me to travel far. I hope we both find someone in our neighborhoods!

zaitsa is offline Registered User
    Thanks mon, good luck in your search. By the way, with your 4 months old, you make him practice gym. you can put him some music or even sing to him.
    That is it I think.
    bye

Well, its good you posted anyway May, perhaps someone in your area will see it! Good luck.

szesze is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by MayC
    Aw, I'm also interested but I live quite far away as well. I'm in Sheung Shui :-(
    Hi MayC,

I'm a working mom but will somehow be free for playing tennis in Tue since I have to go China for meeting every Tue but will come back HK very early, around 2-3pm, then I will be free to play.

hereunder is my email address, pls drop me a note if you are interested to play with me, my living place is Tin Shui Wai :
    [email protected]

FYI, I've played tennis for almost 10 years already!!!