Down's screening at week 11-13.
- 03-09-2006, 10:55 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
I have some doubts having read all these messages besides reading books. My wife, aged 35, is now in the 11 th weeks. We were aware of her pregancy early in the 6th week. As she was having quite severe nausea and fatigue, she had ultra-sound in the 9th week and was confirmed of having twins. The doctor recommended that she should have amniocentesis in mid April.
However, my doubts are that she has not had any blood or urine test so far. We did give a "comprehensive" health report which include past medical history, Rh, ect but it was carried out in 2003. Does that mean all these can be exempted once it is decided to have amniocentesis ? I have raised this question to the doctor, and I got the reply that the test would be carried out in the 30th week. ... Just a bit worry.
- 04-01-2006, 03:28 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
The ultrasound abovementioned is an 2D,3D or 4D?
- By bean in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:44 AM
- By honey9773 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2006, 07:07 PM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2006, 02:59 PM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2006, 08:24 PM