Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Which Playgroup in Tseung Kwan O?

mummybee is offline Registered User

Eunice, how about lunch on Friday then? So far there are just you and me, and hopefully more people will join us. Do you know of a nice place to go for lunch in this area? I just moved here and so am not very familiar with the surroundings. I have, however, heard that Lardo's in Hang Hau Village is excellent - have you been there before and are you game to try? I was told lunch set menu cost around $65++ or something like that - is that within your budget?

Let me know when is a good time for you, and we can do the final confirmation on Thursday night. Cheers...

waiwaiber is offline Registered User

Thanks a lot Mummybee for your detailed reply. I have immediately enquired with the YWCA and decided to have a go. The important thing about playgroups to me is LOCATION though I also heard a lot about some other playgroups in Causeway Bay, Tin Hau, etc. My daughter is now 2 and has joined the clubhouse playgroup for at least 1/2 year. Even my helper said it is boring. I also participated for a few times. It is not very organised and the teacher is pakistani and not speaking terribly good English. I originally wanted to try the baby buddies in Tin Hua but it's too far (in that I am not sure if my helper can manage the traffic to bring my daughter there safely). Thanks again.

EYE
    EYE is offline Registered User

Friday lunch

Hi mummybee,

It's hard for me to enjoy my lunch with my son besides me as he just needs to walk and walk and walk. Do you mind I come over to your clubhouse so that my son can have fun with yours and we can meet up at the same time. If you prefer to come over to my clubhouse (of course my estate clubhouse is not as grand as your side), I can show you the parking. For the time, how about after lunch at 13:30?

Eunice

stanley05 is offline Registered User

I would like to join

i would like to join.

GCV
    GCV is offline Registered User

Hi Girls,

I am also live near TKO. I have a 18 months old son and would like to join a playgroup. May I ask the enquire contact number for the playgroup in YWCA? I also would like to join your mommy meet up group. Unfortunately I am not free this Friday. Will you girls let me know when you next meet. Thanks a lot!

mummybee is offline Registered User

GCV, i cannot remember the YWCA number but you can visit their website for details. if you live nearby, you should go there personally as I don't know waiwaiber's experience, but the young man on the phone told me there was no english-speaking playgroup and I only know of it as i went there to look at their other facilities! Hope you live nearby.

Eunice and Stanley, so far there are just the three of us interested to meet on friday. Is that alright with you both? Stanley, do you have any preferences as to where and when you wish to meet? Eunice, I am a little confused - do you mean we meet at our playground with our kiddies (after we have own lunch) at 1.30pm? I am thinking more of a cafe setting without the kiddies so we can chit-chat in peace. I have brought my daughter with me before to mummy groups but I ended up chasing her more than getting to know the other mummies!

Having said that, I am totally flexible. I wouldn't be able to bring my daughter as she naps from 12.30-2pm. Let's confirm on Thursday, shall we?

EYE
    EYE is offline Registered User

Lardo in HangHau Village on Friday at 12:30

Hi mummybee and Stanley,

Sure, I can leave my son at home and get to know more moms in this area. May be we can bring out our kids later and get them play together in our next gathering. Let's have lunch at Lardo in HangHau Village on Friday at 12:30. Any other suggestion about the date and time? Stanley, can you make it? Once confirmed, I will PM you my phone number.

Eunice

stanley05 is offline Registered User

First Meet

Hi Eye

Can you tell me where exactly the place to meet ? Unfortunetly I have to bring Stanley but he can sleep on the way.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast