Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Which Playgroup in Tseung Kwan O?

EYE
    EYE is offline Registered User

Hi Stanley,

I haven't been to Lardo Restaurant before. It is located in Hang Hau Village http://www.ypmap.com/MailMap/200731401533010728.htm

Or do you have any other suggestion?

Stanley and mummybee, I PM you my contact.

mummybee is offline Registered User

Hi Stanley, Lardo's is within Hang Hau village although I am not sure of its exact location myself. Perhaps Eunice can help with directions?

Eunice, 12.30pm Friday is perfect for me. Shall I make the reservations, as I was told they can be quite busy? I will PM you my contact numbers. After our first meet-up, we should definitely have other gatherings with the kiddies in the ocean shores clubhouse. I went there yesterday and gosh, the indoor playroom for under 1.5 is filled with good-quality educational toys and all of them have batteries in them! There is another playroom with climbing thingis for older kids. They apparently close certain hours of the day so let's talk more on Friday and we can arrange a suitable time to go. There is also an indoor heated pool for babies and toddlers that we can bring our kids to. It should be FUN!!!

Last edited by mummybee; 03-14-2007 at 04:37 PM.

stanley05 is offline Registered User

Hi Eye and Mummybee
    Sorry my internet at home has some problem right now. I'm in Cafe right now. Can you please send me sms aboutthe final decision tonight in my handphone 62019752. My name is Liana. I live here in Hanghau area about 1 year now. The easy way maybe just have caffe drink for the first time for example in Starbuck in Hau Tak shopping mall just beside Parknshop. Or if you want to have lunch maybe The Tasteful Kichen the new rest near MaritimeBay, it's really easy to find. Tomorrow 12.30 is ok to me...I have to bring Stanley but he can sleep trolly. Ok I'm waitting for your news........

mummybee is offline Registered User

Liana, I have sent an sms to you re tomorrow's meet-up. Just in case your computer is fixed up, we are meeting tomorrow at 12.30pm in the Starbuck's you recommended, ie Hau Tak shopping mall next to Park n Shop. Tasteful Kitchen, Eunice mentioned, is rather small so may not fit two strollers comfortably (another mum is joining us with her child). I will be having lunch in Starbucks itself.

See you and Stanley tomorrow!

Daisy Khanna is offline Registered User

Hi,

I have a 10 month old daughter and would like to join playgroup in Clearwater Bay or TKO.

Any advice?

Thanks,
    Daisy

Angel'sbaby is offline Registered User

New comers living in Tseung Kwan O

I have a son who's 21months old now.
    Any good choice of playgroup or kindergarten can you tell me?

EYE
    EYE is offline Registered User

Hi Angel's baby,

We have a group of eleven moms meets every Thursday. If you are interested in joining us, please drop me a line at [email protected].

alijay is offline Registered User

Play groups in Tseung Kwan O

There's an English childcare Centre in Po Lam, Metro City Phase 1 called La La Land. They specialize in baby classes from 10 - 18 months and 18 - 24 month old. Although, you may be waitlisted as the classes are very popular.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast