Kindergarten with English&Putonghua program
- 02-18-2006, 02:28 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
I'm not sure going to school early really helps the children learn better in the long run. Learning your ABCs at school or at home makes no difference. But I started my daughter in playgroup so early because she doesn't get to play or even be with kids her age very often. I'm a stay-at-home mom and she is V-E-R-Y attached to me.
She is definitely learning at school - hand-eye coordination, lining up, sharing toys, social interaction, etc. These are subtle things, but she is learning them. The college thing is a bit too early for me to think about.
- By cutetots in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:53 PM
- By reei in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:11 PM
- By mukesh in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2007, 12:34 PM
- By slipp in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2006, 01:21 AM
- By Babar in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2006, 05:39 PM