Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Any good violin teacher?

magpies1 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by bbjohnny View Post
    I also got one to introuduce. My little boy started to learn violin since last late August. He is now going to join Music Festival competitions and take grade 3 exam by the coming April. The teacher is very patient, and she also gives alot of chances for students to perform. My son already performed for 3 times throughout this year, and he will performs once more in the coming Sep! He loves violin very very much now and practices it an hour every day by himself. Sometimes, he even asks me why not playing violin for another section at night! My son's teacher's students also got exllecent results from exam and competitions, 2 of her students got Champion for last year's competition. If any of you are interersted, you can leave me your e-mail!
    Hi, can you please provide me with the details of the violin teacher? My kids are 3 and 5.

Thanks,
    Magpies.

wonderful is offline Registered User
    Hi BBJohnny,

Can you kindly leave me the contacts for your son's violin teacher? My email is [email protected]

Thanks alot!

lovely is offline Registered User
    Hi BBJohnny,

Can you also leave me the contacts for your son's violin teacher? Sent you a pm.

collin is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by magpies1 View Post
    Hi, can you please provide me with the details of the violin teacher? My kids are 3 and 5.

Thanks,
    Magpies.
    Dear Magpies,
    Just saw your message.Hope your kids are doing well.If you are still looking for a violin teacher or teacher for other instruments,I might be able to help you.My contact number is 98200597.

Thanks,
    T.W.

silviahui is offline Registered User
    Hi bbjohnny
    Can you let me have the teacher's contact?
    Thanks
    Silvia

Quote Originally Posted by bbjohnny View Post
    I also got one to introuduce. My little boy started to learn violin since last late August. He is now going to join Music Festival competitions and take grade 3 exam by the coming April. The teacher is very patient, and she also gives alot of chances for students to perform. My son already performed for 3 times throughout this year, and he will performs once more in the coming Sep! He loves violin very very much now and practices it an hour every day by himself. Sometimes, he even asks me why not playing violin for another section at night! My son's teacher's students also got exllecent results from exam and competitions, 2 of her students got Champion for last year's competition. If any of you are interersted, you can leave me your e-mail!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234