Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Playgroup in Sorrento Area

  1. #17
    jkuk623 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Olympic Station, Kowloon
    Posts
    5
    hi there

    just happened to see your message which was posted in feb last year. just wondering if you are still living at sorrento as me and couple other mums are looking for other mums and babies around the area. i have a 2 year old girl and also live at sorrento. let us know if you will be interested in meeting up. take care

  2. #18
    HJJ
    HJJ is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jkuk623 View Post
    hi there

    just happened to see your message which was posted in feb last year. just wondering if you are still living at sorrento as me and couple other mums are looking for other mums and babies around the area. i have a 2 year old girl and also live at sorrento. let us know if you will be interested in meeting up. take care
    jkuk623,

    I'm definitely interested to meet with other mums/babies at Sorrento, or any close proximity. When do you hang out with your baby? Maybe we can meet first at the Clubhouse? Will other mums be interested too?

  3. #19
    avalyl is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    52
    What about this Sunday 16 Sept???

    Cheers,

    Quote Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
    jkuk623,

    I'm definitely interested to meet with other mums/babies at Sorrento, or any close proximity. When do you hang out with your baby? Maybe we can meet first at the Clubhouse? Will other mums be interested too?

  4. #20
    HJJ
    HJJ is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by avalyl View Post
    What about this Sunday 16 Sept???

    Cheers,
    Sure! When and where to meet?

  5. #21
    talk2amy is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    43
    I can meet on Sunday at around 11.30am. I live at The Waterfront so if we meet at Sorrento Clubhouse, I will need to find an easy route to push the double buggy there. Does anyone know of a route without stairs?

    Is there a playroom in Sorrento clubhouse? And will I be able to get in easily without a resident's card?

  6. #22
    HJJ
    HJJ is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by talk2amy View Post
    I can meet on Sunday at around 11.30am. I live at The Waterfront so if we meet at Sorrento Clubhouse, I will need to find an easy route to push the double buggy there. Does anyone know of a route without stairs?

    Is there a playroom in Sorrento clubhouse? And will I be able to get in easily without a resident's card?
    talk2amy,

    Yes, there's a route without the need to go through stairs, but you need to go through the Sorrento security posts. Maybe we can meet somewhere first, say, outside the Youth Centre that's located in the long corridor?

  7. #23
    jkuk623 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Olympic Station, Kowloon
    Posts
    5

    Sunday 11:30am

    Quote Originally Posted by talk2amy View Post
    I can meet on Sunday at around 11.30am. I live at The Waterfront so if we meet at Sorrento Clubhouse, I will need to find an easy route to push the double buggy there. Does anyone know of a route without stairs?

    Is there a playroom in Sorrento clubhouse? And will I be able to get in easily without a resident's card?
    Hi there,

    I'm afraid I won't be able to join you guys this sunday as we'll be away. Have fun and hope to see you guys soon.

    Take care

  8. #24
    jkuk623 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Olympic Station, Kowloon
    Posts
    5

    Part-time Helper

    hi there

    I'm considering getting a part-time helper. Can anyone recommend anyone or any good agencies that could help?

    Thanks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Playgroup in Tsuen Wan area?
    By sue wong in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2017, 09:09 PM
  2. Playgroup in NT - Shatin area
    By tutor1 in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:37 PM
  3. playgroup in Sai Kung area
    By contiss in forum Parenting - Toddlers and Preschoolers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 04:05 PM
  4. Playgroup - Repulse Bay area
    By kay in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 11:36 PM
  5. Playgroup in Tai Wai area
    By mrose26 in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Scroll to top