Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Playgroup in Sorrento Area

jkuk623 is offline Registered User

hi there

just happened to see your message which was posted in feb last year. just wondering if you are still living at sorrento as me and couple other mums are looking for other mums and babies around the area. i have a 2 year old girl and also live at sorrento. let us know if you will be interested in meeting up. take care

HJJ
    HJJ is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by jkuk623 View Post
    hi there

just happened to see your message which was posted in feb last year. just wondering if you are still living at sorrento as me and couple other mums are looking for other mums and babies around the area. i have a 2 year old girl and also live at sorrento. let us know if you will be interested in meeting up. take care
    jkuk623,

I'm definitely interested to meet with other mums/babies at Sorrento, or any close proximity. When do you hang out with your baby? Maybe we can meet first at the Clubhouse? Will other mums be interested too?

avalyl is offline Registered User

What about this Sunday 16 Sept???

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
    jkuk623,

I'm definitely interested to meet with other mums/babies at Sorrento, or any close proximity. When do you hang out with your baby? Maybe we can meet first at the Clubhouse? Will other mums be interested too?

HJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by avalyl View Post
    What about this Sunday 16 Sept???

Cheers,
    Sure! When and where to meet?

talk2amy is offline Registered User

I can meet on Sunday at around 11.30am. I live at The Waterfront so if we meet at Sorrento Clubhouse, I will need to find an easy route to push the double buggy there. Does anyone know of a route without stairs?

Is there a playroom in Sorrento clubhouse? And will I be able to get in easily without a resident's card?

HJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by talk2amy View Post
    I can meet on Sunday at around 11.30am. I live at The Waterfront so if we meet at Sorrento Clubhouse, I will need to find an easy route to push the double buggy there. Does anyone know of a route without stairs?

Is there a playroom in Sorrento clubhouse? And will I be able to get in easily without a resident's card?
    talk2amy,

Yes, there's a route without the need to go through stairs, but you need to go through the Sorrento security posts. Maybe we can meet somewhere first, say, outside the Youth Centre that's located in the long corridor?

Sunday 11:30am

Quote Originally Posted by talk2amy View Post

Hi there,

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you guys this sunday as we'll be away. Have fun and hope to see you guys soon.

Take care

Part-time Helper

hi there

I'm considering getting a part-time helper. Can anyone recommend anyone or any good agencies that could help?

Thanks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast