Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dr. Phillip Ho

aldougie is offline Registered User

I haven't but a good friend had an amnio 3 weeks ago and had no problems. Philip was, as usual, very reassuring and they got the results very quickly.

bbvv is offline Registered User

Thanks, aldougie. I will be going to Macau to take things off my mind and will have the amnio done the following day with a couple of days off work to take it easy. My sisters are back from London for a visit so hopefully I don't have time to think about the results.

bbvv is offline Registered User

Did not get an amino done when expected as the baby was in an awkward position and he/she was also waving his/her left arm about. Also, Dr.Ho said the amniotic fluid was less than expected to draw out. Have been scheduled to have it done next Wednesday when I will be at 19 weeks. Has anybody had an amnio this late?

nycschatzi is offline Registered User

I trust Dr. Ho and will have my second child with him. He is also to be recommended for fertility and menopausal issues (different friends have gone to him for both.) He is very straightforward. Because my daughter was late and my placenta deteriorating I was supposed to have a c-section. However, I was in mild labor the night before and with Dr. Ho's encouragement (as well as midwives) I delivered naturally. Dr. Yau was my anesth. and I was pleased with him, too. Both were the same price or cheaper than the US for better service.

That being said, you should pick the doctor YOU are most comfortable with and that you can afford. The same is true for hospitals. In HK you should easily find the right match and end up with a happy result.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top