Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Domestic Helper Agencies

Kimmi is offline Registered User

Domestic Helper Agencies

We have decided to use an agency to hire a helper as this will be our first time. Looking at the wedsite's etc. I found the Overseas Employment Center to look very professional and informative. Has anyone had experience using this agency or any others to give us some advice. Many Thanks.

haniikwok is offline Registered User
    Hey Kimmi, I heard all agencies are pretty much the same, seen complaints on all agencies but heard Overseas is the most expensive one. I personally think Sincere (SIA) is pretty good and they charge less as well. By the way, I have a couple of DHs I have interviewed recently I can pass their details onto you! I live in DB too.

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    hi there,

i liive in SOHO and am after full time live in DH with new born experience. If you can let me know details, I would really appreciate it.

Cheers, Trace

hey email me [email protected]

I'm still interviewing a couple this week, will make a decision before the pub hol on Friday, so will be able to send you a list of them after I have picked one for myself :p

quel is offline Registered User
    I'm raquel a filipina married and gifted with 1 kid. I may say i am experienced caring of kids in the sense that i have took care my baby sister and two nephews before and with my only kid. i am a teacher for almost 12 years teaching elementary level. i am baptist christian and a sunday school teacher teach children bible stories in the church imparting knowledge about God and i can do the same manner to your baby if you love to. I have no working experience in hk but i am experienced as a working mom to my kid and working wife. I am a reliable person the one you can trust, hardworking and could serve you to the fullest. if you wish to know more about me you can PM me. God bless

respectfully your,

quel

Maggie Li is offline Registered User
    Haniikwok,

I'm also interested, plse PM me too!

Tks,
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by haniikwok View Post
    hey email me [email protected]

I'm still interviewing a couple this week, will make a decision before the pub hol on Friday, so will be able to send you a list of them after I have picked one for myself :p

Tracey Nicole is offline Banned
    thanks a million - i need all the help i can get xx

Hi Tracey and Maggie,

I have PMed you both the list of DHs I have either interviewed or spoke to on the phone.

Such a shame some of them were not interested in us simply because we're Chinese!!! I did feel angry at first but then I do understand some Chinese employers are pretty picky. Plus I live in DB so makes it harder for us to find the right DH!!!

Sigh..... the search continues.......this is a full-time job I'm telling you all!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast