Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

French speaking playgroup

marcusemi is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, nice to find this website for chat. I am 100% hkese with 15 months son. I lived in Sydney, and moved hk after married. Don't have any friend with kids... Most of our friends are french speaking, but I & my husband don't speak French. I really want to get marcus in french speaking environment..,, just want him to learn one more language and have some friends here.. Can we have gathering ? Rgds, Emily

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, we're new in Hk, have been here only a week. My 14.5 month old daughter is half french and I think she understands the language as my husband speaks to her only in french and me in english to her. Well, she has managed to respond in her own way and do what we ask her to. I'm Malaysian chinese but I speak french too (I've no choice as my in-laws do not speak a single word of english and we've lived in Switzerland).
    Pls send me a PM if any of u are interested in getting together or pls keep me updated if u form a french speaking playgroup. I would love to join u. Wer'e currently staying in Central and still looking for our home.
    merci et a bientot, Grace

emother is offline Registered User

French playgroup/baby phonics

My daughter is 2/06 months and I would like her to expose to different languages. My first choice is French but multi-lingual is my ultimate goal. I have a friend who brings her 5 month old baby to Le Beaumont language Center to attend French, Spanish and Putonghua every week. She think it's quite nice and interesting.

I visited the website www.beaumont.edu.hk and I am not sure if it is good for my girl. Anyone has try classes there?

happybilly is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by L'est Rose View Post
    my son is attending french playgroup in Wise Creative in Causeway Bay.
    Hi L'est Rose, is it good? I'm Chinese but I've studied French for a no. of years back in high school. I've been playing French songs for my baby since birth and I'd love for her to learn the language as well.

happybilly is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by EYE View Post
    I am craving for french playgroup. I tried Le Beaumont earlier. But I personally don't like it. I really wish to join a french playgroup. I don't speak french but I really wish my son to learn French.

Hi, just wondering what were bad about Le Beaumont?

Ali71 is offline Banned

Le Beaumont

My 20 month old goes to the French playgroup at Le Beaumont - I think it is good - in as much as it can be for little ones with short attentions spans, given in a strange language. I think the teacher does as well as she can, I'm not sure she could do anything better; but personally we are going to stop as it is too difficult to get to.
    We are hoping to get a French tutor in and share the cost (if anyone is interested - we live on the Southside); plus I recommend going to the Parentheses bookshop on Wellington St to get books and songs.

lkho is offline Registered User
    I would be interested in this, as we are also Southside. I have two children 2.5 and 4.5. Please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali71 View Post
    We are hoping to get a French tutor in and share the cost (if anyone is interested - we live on the Southside); plus I recommend going to the Parentheses bookshop on Wellington St to get books and songs.

kcinhk is offline Registered User

Fench playgroup

Does anyone has updated information on where there are French playgroup for 1.5 year child, in HK island? Thank you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast