Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

French speaking playgroup

Kaia'smom is offline Registered User

French speaking playgroup

Hi,

I'm a native French speaker and want my daughter to speak French. Everything around us is either in English or in Cantonese so the task is not easy. Kaia is 9 mths old.

Il y a-t-il d'autres mamans interesse?

Merci!!

Yoko is offline Registered User
    hi, I 'm 100% hkese, and my hubby is french, my son is 1 yr old now, u 're new in hk? nice to meet u here !!
    Yoko

acadien is offline Registered User

Bonjour, je suis tres interesse

I have just moved here from Canada. My 4 yr old son has just come from une garderie where he has been used to hearing french all day and i try to continue that. I have also a 18 month old daughter. And I am a Maternelle French Immersion teacher. D'ou viens-tu?

minidom is offline Registered User

Red face French Playgroup

HI

I would love to join - I am half French and have tried to speak French to my daughter (16 months) but she just looks at me and says no when I talk that funny language. My spoken French is rusty but I understand a lot. I also have some French books and tapes to share.

I live in Sa Kung and work but am flexible. Island side is OK as long as its close to an MTR.

Dominique

EYE
    EYE is offline Registered User
    I am craving for french playgroup. I tried Le Beaumont earlier. But I personally don't like it. I really wish to join a french playgroup. I don't speak french but I really wish my son to learn French.

Elizabeth Liu is offline Registered User
    My daughter is half-french and is one-year-old. We lived in Paris until the end of October. I just returned to HK to resume work. My husband is still working in Paris. I cannot speak much French and for the bilingual education between me and my husband, I am speaking to her in Cantonese. I am eager to put her in a french-speaking environment before she goes to kindergarten at 3. French playgroup would be good for me. Glad to get any information. I have looked at information about some of the language schools, but since I am working full time, I cannot bring my daughter to those parents-children playgroups held on weekdays. It would be good if there is anything for weekends, or playgroups for babies alone.

rani is offline Administrator
    Elizabeth,

Amazing Language does French playgroups on Sat. They are also on Kowloon

http://www.amazinglanguage.com.hk
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

EYE
    EYE is offline Registered User

French Playgroup

Hi Elizabeth,

Have you tried the Amazing Language at Hung Hom? I tried once and not really good. You mentioned in your message that you know some parent-child playgroup on weekdays? I also would like my 9 mons old son expose to French language. You know any good ones? I am free on weekdays.

Eunice

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Liu
    My daughter is half-french and is one-year-old. We lived in Paris until the end of October. I just returned to HK to resume work. My husband is still working in Paris. I cannot speak much French and for the bilingual education between me and my husband, I am speaking to her in Cantonese. I am eager to put her in a french-speaking environment before she goes to kindergarten at 3. French playgroup would be good for me. Glad to get any information. I have looked at information about some of the language schools, but since I am working full time, I cannot bring my daughter to those parents-children playgroups held on weekdays. It would be good if there is anything for weekends, or playgroups for babies alone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast