Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bumps to Babes

aprilbaby is offline Registered User

Bumps to Babes

Hi All

Can anyone share there experinces of using Bumps to Babes for ordering moses baskets, cots, prams and other big items. I'm not usually a very organised person, but when it came down to the arrival of my baby, I have been so organised. I ordered the moses basket back in Jan, should have arrived 2 weeks ago. I ordered the cot bed beginning of feb which should be delivered Mid March. Now it appears that the moses basket wasnt put on the shipment twice and I have to now wait until April for both things to arrive. Actually 5 days before the baby is due. All i wanted was for the nursery to be finished and ready for an unexpected early arrival.

I know Bumps to Babes has a great variety of baby products, the best I have seen in HK so far, i think for this reason they feel they can get away with poor customer service.

What does everyone else think???

rani is offline Administrator
    That's really odd! D inherited everything from his cousin so we didn't buy anything from B&B. You only really need the Moses basket for the first couple of months. I still have ours, if you want to borrow it. Our office is in Cyberport so I can bring it down.

Rani
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

thanks so much Rani, thats so kind of you but thankfully i have now come to a compromise with them and ordered a basket they have in stock, it should be here on Monday. HORRAYY!!!!

kellyst is offline Registered User
    we ordered all of our nursery furniture from B to B, which includes change table, cot and nursing chair (which apparently has to be shipped from Canada to UK, then UK to HK) all was delivered roughly on time.
    However, I did have lots of trouble with my baby shower lists, the record keeping was just messy in terms of who has bought what, what has been picked up etc. So I do have mixed feelings with the customer service. Love the variety that the shop offered, I guess when I buy from there in the future, I try to get things that are in stock, to keep things under control.

LittleLams is offline Registered User
    Whenever I wanted to order stuff from B&B, my orders were always messed up. Before my little one was born, I ordered a carseat of a particular colour but they missed it in two shipments. In the end I had to buy one off the shelf and was pretty disappointed with the colours available. My view is that they are good in terms of the variety of the stuff they have in store but not too good for special orders.

In the end I had to order my 4th choice of moses basket, wasnt happy but at least i can rest easy knowing the bambino has a bed now.