Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

where to buy baby sling?

mama cat is offline Registered User

where to buy baby sling?

Does anyone know where I can buy a baby sling like the Maya Wrap in Hong Kong? I have a Baby Bjorn for when i take my baby out but i would like one to use at home so I can "wear" my baby as I do household chores, etc.

Thanks!

mambo is offline Registered User
    try the LLL- La Leche League. My friends picked up one for me from there. call Maggie at2817-7475

jools is offline Registered User
    Hi Mamacat,

I also sell Mayawraps on behalf of La Leche League. I'm in Discovery Bay, though will be away for the next week.

You'll probably find that you end up using the Mayawrap all the time; I certainly did/do. My Baby Bjorn has been collecting dust in the cupboard since I bought my Mayawrap when my daughter was 3 months old. She's now 20 months and we're just practising the back carry (as I'm 24 weeks pregnant and the bump gets in the way) ready for our holiday. My daughter grew up being a 'worn' baby. She has slept and nursed in her Mayawrap and of course enjoyed watching the world from her snug position next to Mummy. I'm really looking forward to wearing our third child, right from the beginning.

Just send me a private message, if you want to have a look at the stock I have. I know Maggie has some too, so if you can't find what you want with her, let me know. Good luck with your baby wearing, I promise you'll never look back.

Jools

hagar is offline Registered User
    hi jools,
    could you pls send me a picture of your mayawrap pls.
    i love to have one but i just could'nt find to buy them. and how much are they? pls e-mail me at [email protected], thanks

mama cat is offline Registered User
    Thanks for all your replies. I got in touch with Maggie at the LLL as I live on the HK side and she's got the Sears baby sling and the Maya wrap. Will go and have a look.

Can't wait to try it out!