Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Oct Expectant Buddies

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies,

About bellaband & yummy mummy if you prefer to have a look at it than to buy on internet, the french brand FORMES makes it in lots of colors also (that's where I bought mine and indded... I wore my "normal" jeans untill the day before my delivery ;-)
    The shop is in 8 On Lan Street (off of Wyndham Street at 1 mn of wellington),
    Central
    Tel: (852) 2905 1200

Also I wont be able to meet you on thurday (I'm up for a Ladies market trip) but I wish you a great vanilla-chocolate-afternoon !
    Take care & see you soon,
    Alexandra
    :yeah2 :yeah2

giftqueen is offline Registered User
    It would be great to catch up with you all the following Friday. Lunch or afternoon works for me. Thanks for thinking of me xox and for the good wishes for Friday's tests. I'm happy to hear that all went well for you. Mum _Babes - I feel for you - I have also had a tough week with morning sickness this week. I also got the ginger beer and it does seem to help, thanks for that tip Matty.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Glad to hear that both XOX and Mamas have normal results on the nuchal test. I get my results back friday or Saturday so hopefully everything will be fine.

I can't make it today but if I don't go away over Easter anytime Friday is great for me.

Where are all you mums-to-be giving birth? I am going to United Christian Hospital and am a little worried as have so little info on it from other mums. QM sounds great but I think it is just too far for me. Anyone heard anything on UCH??

Was trying to organise a midwife to come with me for delivery but so far have not had much luck. Still waiting to hear back from Annerly and Everdawn never returned my call. Any more ideas??

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User
    The midwife who was there for my delivery was greaaaaaat. I know that she works both for Matilda hostpital & Dr Lucy Lord's Clinic but I'll ask her if she free-laces too next time I see her & keep you posted.

Take care,
    Alexandra

ps: Where do you live (I have no idea where the UCH is and never heard of it, sorry...)
    :yeah2 :yeah2

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks it would be great if you could find out for me. I live in Clearwater Bay and UCH is in Kwun Tong.

I also need to find out where I can do antinatal classes privately as the ones at UCH are in Chinese. I don't mind coming to HK island for those as long as parking is nearby. If anyone has any info that would be great. Thanks

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Hello,

I cannot make it today, i have a pulling/stretching thing on my left side, so i'll just give it a rest. It must be the ligament?

Next Friday is a holiday, right?

For xox, and to those who had NT, did the doctor check for nasal bone too? what is it? my doc measures the whole head size, left to right and said size it's alright, i don't know if he has already seen the nasal bone or he missed it out, and that i should remind him. Sometimes i feel i'm brighter than the doctor.
    Last edited by mamaS; 04-06-2006 at 11:47 AM.

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Hi Alex,

When is the right time to start antenatal class?

Is the bellaband comfortable? i mean isnt' it like a girdle that feels tight and warm?

Hi mamaS

When I had the NT they measured the thickness at the back of the neck. High risk babies will be thicker here. They also did blood tests but not sure what they were for. I have read that checking for the nasal bone is another way but they did not do that for me. Got the results back yesterday and they are negative....was so nervous when they called!

Hope your side is feeling better. I have also been getting lots of aches and pains. Makes me feel like an old lady which I really don't like!!

Take care

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast