Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Oct Expectant Buddies

heidypie is offline Registered User

Lunch

Hi everyone,
    Sorry i have been away a while, we just got back from Easter holidays. I am keen to meet some fellow Oct mummies too. Is there anything organised for next week? Can't make tomorrow-have fun.
    H

Matty is offline Registered User

Lunch

Hi Heidypie,

Nothing organised yet. Can you make next Friday for lunch?

I'm going to start a new thread, just for the lunches, so it will be easier for everyone to find.

Cheers

Matty.

Bets is offline Registered User
    Sorry, I am not able to post the 3D scan. I was so excited after seeing it that I forgot to ask for a printout or a file with a still photo. I only have it on the DVD that Dr. Dawkins gave me (I bring it to his office each visit and he records each ultrasound).

I did not request the 3D scan and it did not cost any more than a normal visit. It was only for a short while towards the end of the ultrasound. I think that he might have been playing with his equipment. This was my 16 week visit. Dr. mentioned that this scan is just a quick one and the 20 week will be much more in depth.

Jaime - Welcome... our due dates are very close. Oct 2 for me.
    Heidypie - Welcome back!
    xox - Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Ditto to Matty's offer for hot milk and a chat.
    sunrays - I sent you a pm

jamesandsimo is offline Registered User
    hi guys, sorry, can't make lunch tomorrow, but let me know when the next one is planned as I will come along or next coffee meeting. my email address is [email protected]

i will get on the forums to check out whats happening. I know some people who run a baby group on tuesday mornings in central, most of their kids between 4 mths and 10 mths, i was thinking of starting to go along from time to time to hear any advice or just to start hanging around mums and bubs. Let me know if anyone else is keen. They meet at a place called the vine centre, it has a big lounge area and cafe area, quite nice.

Lunch

Hi Matty,
    I have a work lunch on Friday. How about Wednesday or Thursday? I look forward to meeting everyone.
    H

Matty is offline Registered User
    Hi Heidypie,

Sorry, we can't seem to get it together! The vote this week is for Friday, I have to work Wednesday and a couple of us have a doctors appointment on Thursday.
    How about the week after?

Cheers,

Matty.

P.S We now have a separate thread for the lunches.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi Matty and Mamas,

Was great meeting you both yesterday, the time just flews by. Thanks for the tip on fish/flax seed oil Matty. I have got some that is specifically for the brain....let's hope it helps with the vagueness and memory lapses! I didn't get a chance to say bye Matty...look forward to the next meeting.

Hi Betsy,

Was great you managed to catch us. Will be in touch about AWA as work will pick up again but maybe once the kids break up for summer I'll have more time.

Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time XOX, let's hope it's all behind you now.

Hope the rest of you are all well and look forward to the next meeting

Lunch

Hi Matty,
    Yes Friday the 5 th May would be fine for me. But this is a national holiday, would that be a problem for those who have the day off for family things?
    Otherwise. the following week.
    I have my scan on 2 May, hopefully we'll find out the sex of the baby, we're really excited. Will be really glad to pick up tips you guys have on memory loss, didn't think there was anything you could take to help. People at work have noticed :-)
    H

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast