Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Oct Expectant Buddies

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User

Hello mamaS, no idea for sorethroat (but my always advice is always CALL YOUR DOCTOR DONT AUTOMEDICATE!) but I wanted to check if you still want to come at my place if I call the indian woman ofr my waxing. If yes, when are you available so I can book her at a convenient moment for the 3 of us.
    Alex

:yeah2 :yeah2

mamaS is offline Registered User

Hi Alex,

How are you? just checked my eyebrow, still in order as i just pluck it the other day ;-) It will take a week or two before it becomes messy again. So go ahead and call the indian lady. I'll just join you next time. BUT if you made an appt anytime, just let me know please and i'll see if i need to have it thread. Thanks.

I gargle with salt and water, read it in the book. Hope it gets better if not i'll call the doctor.

Anyone found out the gender of the baby? I know Matty will have a boy. ME TOO!!!

Matty is offline Registered User

Congratulations mamaS!

So far we have two boys in the group.
    If I remember rightly, most of us ladies at the first lunch thought we were having girls.

Cheers

Matty.

sunrays is offline Registered User

Great news MamaS, that makes it three boys as heidiepie is having a boy too! I find out in two weeks...can't wait. I can feel baby moving around....feels faintly like bubbles bursting

Hope you are feeling better MamaS, I have the opposite opinion to Alex, try to sort it out on your own, I don't believe in all these medications they dish out are any good unless it's REALLY bad ; ) I normally make fresh ginger tea with lemon, ginger is anti-inflammatory and lemon has vitamin C. Echinacea is really good for getting your immunity up but not sure about taking it when pregnant

Alex, I spoke to Sarah Pickup and she was very friendly and helpful. She won't come to the delivery room but I may use her as Annerly Midwives never got back to me despite calls and e-mails so it looks like that was not meant to be.

When at Dragon -i last week xox was sharing with us her knowledge on when and what to get in the way of bras. She said Elle Macpherson maternity ones are the best...probably for a bit later. We were not sure where to get them, I fould a web site that will deliver:
    http://hongkong.zodee.com

Take care everyone

mamaS is offline Registered User

I realized my sore throat is allergy, i started turning on the aircon the whole night and i have clog nose and sore throat when i wake up. I'm fine the whole day. I have to get a humidifier, hope it helps.

I don't feel anything yet, sunrays, we're almost the same week, looking forward to feeling that soon. That's a good website for bra, i got mine at Motherworld for $150 less 10% each, nice as it's already a nursing bra, comes with a removable pad.

I was surprised that we can find the gender at 16w, the fetus legs are widely open so doc says he's 100% sure.

rani is offline Administrator

Just heard that Jilians on Wyndham St also sells maternity bras. The brand is Anita, haven't seen them so not sure how they are. Might be worth checking out.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User
    Hello !

Sunrays: Dont misunderstand me, I'm don't like either the doctor who put you under medications systematicly and specially when you are pregnant, that's not what I was saying. Exactly the contraty though... I'm a strong beleiver in doctors for security: I'm against self medication specially when you are pregnant. I'm very afraid of the "not sure" and that's why, curing my self under a medical supervision semms better to me, like that, you are sure...
    ps: I had hypersensitivity of my mouse while pregnant, bleeding a lot when I brushed my teeths & my doctor told me to avoid acid on my genvivis (lemon for example)

mamaS: Sasha my baby has the same allergy as you: As soon as summer arrives (and aircons light) he gets sore throat. Unfortunatly there is nothing to do as there is aircon everywhere in HK... Do you really thing you need a humidifier as it is 84% humidity today?!

So happy there boys in the groups, you'll see, boy are fine ;-)

Sunrays: I'm glad you spoke with Sarah, I hope you'll get on well with her. She has been great to me so I'm confident.

mamaS: I'll keep you posted about when is my appointment (I can wait 1 week but definitly not two !!!)
    :yeah2 :yeah2

mum_babes is offline Registered User

Here's another boy to the group ... Finally get to see baby's gender today ... it's actually quite amazing that baby seems to listen ( or perhaps it's just coincidence ?) ... before the review today, i was telling baby to be good and open up its leg so that doc can tell mummy & daddy if it's a boy or girl and we start our shopping soon ... and whosh , the first image that appears on the scanning screen was baby's leg and its penis ! Any baby girl in the group ?

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast