Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Oct Expectant Buddies

mamaS is offline Registered User

Yeah, Rani is right, usually they "overpriced" if they know you're not an indian or doesn't know the price (that's the case for my indian girl). Then, she will lower the price. Is that the same price as yours, Rani?

I'll let you know on Monday, is that alright? as i'm waiting for my part time helper's schedule next week. She usually comes Wed, sometimes morning sometimes afternoon.

sunrays is offline Registered User

Great to hear your scan went well Little-Bub. Everyone seems to have an opinion on how big or small they think you are or should be. I wouldn't take too much notice, baby and you are healthy, that's the main thing.

Got the following info on antenatal classes:
    Annerley Midwives: On Tuesdays 29th aug - 26th sept or Thursday 3rd aug - 31 aug. Classes 6.30 - 8.30 and you get 5 sessions plus one private. It is $2800 per couple.

Everdawn Midwives only do private clases. 2 lessons one on labour and breathing the other on breast feeding. 2 hours each at the office in Wan Chai.
    $450 each lesson.

I've decided to go with Yvonne Heavyside. As Mamas found, I like it as she gets back to me quickly and found Yvonne really friendly and helpful. We will do classes in September on Tuesdays.

Little-Bub is offline Registered User

Hi Sunrays,

Congratlulations on your baby girl!! I must admit I'm a little envious, as you can start buying all the cute girl clothes you see in the shops everywhere.

Sounds like Yvonne Heavyside is a sound choice, would I be able to join you in the September classes or are you having private classes?

Thanks

mamaS is offline Registered User

Hi Sunrays,

Thanks for the info on Everdawn, so it's out of my list as i want a group class. Would you know how much is her home visits? i read good reviews on her.

You're travelling, right? so you can only do it in September. I find it quite late, i wanna do it earlier. I haven't heard anyone doing it in Adventist. Wonder how their classes are, i''m giving birth there, so i should also consider it.

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaS
    Yeah, Rani is right, usually they "overpriced" if they know you're not an indian or doesn't know the price (that's the case for my indian girl). Then, she will lower the price. Is that the same price as yours, Rani? .
    I pay a little less. I did ask her once about her pricing structure, and she said that if she gives new customers the same price they wonder why its so cheap and if there's something wrong with the wax/service. :alien:
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

sunrays is offline Registered User

Thanks Little-Bub. Why not call Yvonne, her number is 9887 3235.

I did not ask Everdawn how much they charge for home visits, but I also read great things about her. Her number is: 2705 9322

CelticKiwi is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Due 8th October

Hi There,

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and would love to meet up with other ladies who are expecting around the same time (8th October). First baby and really looking forward to meeting our little one.

CK x

rani is offline Administrator

October Moms,

Have created a list with everyone's EDD here.

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/announcement54.html

There are 19 Moms-to-be, 6 baby boys, 2 girls and 2 surprises.

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast