Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Oct Expectant Buddies

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Hi Sunrays,

I was there too, but didn't buy anything as we were so confused on which one to get.

Which one did you get? i'm looking for the quinny as it looks light and easy to maneuver.

Hi Gidget,

I've sent you a PM. Thanks.

Matty is offline Registered User
    Hi Sunrays,

There is an official book for the Hypnobirthing course, including CD's which I have.
    I've already read it twice, ( need to read it again before the day!) so you are welcome to borrow it for a bit.
    It really gives you a different view of birth.

Cheers,

Matty.

gidget is offline Registered User
    Thanks for lunch on Friday girls, it was good to catch up.
    I'll miss this Friday's as I have to open a new store that day. Matty, enjoy your trip home to Australia.

Sunrays, glad you enjoyed Ocean Centre. That's where I'm finding I'm getting most of my stuff too. Tell us which pram you got! Mama S, I'm also thinking of the Quinny {Zapp + Maxi Cosi} unless I get a Micralite from England.

XOX, {and everyone else} these are the instructions to the Wanchai 'sample' baby clothes shop, from my friend:
    "take mtr to wan chai exit a3, cross the street to the export
    shop the one with the yellow sign - the stuff at the
    back is 10 dolllars each"
    Let me know if you want to come over after work one day, near my lunch break {say before 2pm} and we can go and find it together.

Thanks Gidget for your reply to my PM. Just please do keep me inform later.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    I must admit if I had been shopping on my own I would still be walking around trying to decide which pram etc to get!! However my husband is great and likes coming to quick, logical decisions; hence the results!

I have no idea on prams and so referred to our expert...Matty!!I remember her talking about the Graco in Toys R us. It is inexpensive, light, easy to use and looks like it will do the job. At that price I don't mind getting another in a couple of years. It says you can only use it from 6 months, but it does recline....would you use it from birth Matty?? So that was our decision!

So, thanks for your valuable insights Matty. Do you have the name and author of that book...I'd like to get a copy. Thanks.

I won't be able to make it on Friday. Have a good lunch and I look forward to catching up when I return from the UK

Sunrays

Hi Sunrays,

Do you mind if i ask how much is it? i was exhausted and tired when i finally reach Toys R Us so i wasn't able to check on this Graco.

I kinda like the quinny for the maxi cosi carrier. I'm thinking how to transport the baby from the hospital to house, or if we're going out, so we want to have a carrier and a trolley at the same time. Gidget, where did you see the quinny, i haven't checked the price at B2B. Just been to ocean terminal.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi Mamas

The Graco is $998 which I thought was very reasonable. I think Matty said you can use it with the Maxi Cosy...have to ask her about that. I guess it is a different situation for me as I'll be using the car and I imagine I will use the Baby Bjorn in the beginning.

Good Luck!!

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast