Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Oct Expectant Buddies

SyL
    SyL is offline Registered User
    Thank you, Alexandra.

How nice that you avoidedthe heat for some time.

Don't know about the other ladies, but I wake up at night sweating eventhough we leave the A/C on through the night. I am now 30 weeks pregnant and patiently waiting to meet our baby girl. Are other October expectant moms in my situation?

sylvia

daisy is offline Registered User
    hi Sly,

same here, sweating and nightmares hunting me. im 33weeks now. there might be something wrong with the baby and all that. but he/she kick all the time. so much worried thou.

daisy

SyL
    SyL is offline Registered User
    I try not to worry. When my sister was 20+ weeks pregnant, she was told that the baby may be born with Down Syndrome or another genetic problem and they were pushing her for genetic counseling and further testing. This happened with both her pregnancies. Although, she was extremely worried, she decided to hope for the best and continued on believing her babies were healthy. Months later she delivered perfectly healthy babies and took them home the following day. So, I'm following my sisters advice, praying for what matters most, a healthy baby.

I read somewhere that dreams or nightmares are quite normal, but your nightmares could be caused by your worry and I know it's hard to ignore such fears. Good luck to you and many blessings to your baby! Your almost there!
    Last edited by SyL; 08-16-2006 at 12:06 PM.

Matty is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,

I have been given a Laura Ashley cotton fitted sheet 125cmx 70cm, which unfortunatley is too small for my 135x 70cm cot mattress!
    Does anyone have a cot this will fit?
    Let me know if you want it and I'll pass it on.
    It is a lovely yellow gingham.

Cheers

Matty.:bighug

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Hi Everyone,

I have been given a Laura Ashley cotton fitted sheet 125cmx 70cm, which unfortunatley is too small for my 135x 70cm cot mattress!
    Does anyone have a cot this will fit?
    Let me know if you want it and I'll pass it on.
    It is a lovely yellow gingham.

Cheers

Matty.:bighug
    Hi Matty,

Wow, you've been receiving gifts this early.

Mine is 125cm x 60cm, so it should fit.

I can't go to this Friday's lunch as i have a yoga class, i can go to the lobby of your condo on weekend, saturday night is okay as we eat at Soho. Let me know if it's alright.

Thanks.

gidget is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaS
    Where did you get your AIO? there's a lot of choices for cloth nappies that it's confusing which one to get. I got the pocket diaper, i guess it's almost the same as AIO.
    The pocket diapers seem good, you can take the insert/s out and it will dry a lot more quickly. Also you can adjust the amount of insert to suit your needs. I have only bought AIOs though to start with, and will get more adventurous once I have the faintest clue with what I am doing!!

Everyone keeps telling me that B2B have fitted nappies, but I have trouble focussing in there and have never spotted them!
    I've bought all of mine on line. I bought 3 of each of the following, so I could test run some different types.
    Bumkins - stocked by Doubidou the local website
    Rumsters - trim fit
    Bum Genius - one size that apparently goes from new born to toilet training!!
    Bubble Bubs - Hand made Australian fleece ones that were recommended.

I also have a stash of diposables in case it is all a bit too much to start with!!
    I am planning on trying the dry pail method, where you don't soak them before washing.

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Hi Gidget,

Same here, i've got 3 pcs from different suppliers, i got fitted (i find it troublesome to still use a wrap/cover) and pocket diaper (has fleece layer) only.

Aside from the disposables (3 brands) that i bought, i have prefold and muslin cloths which i might use too for economical reason.

Really an experiment thing to do. Let's talk later which one is better to use.

I'm using the dry pail method too.

Matty is offline Registered User
    Hi MamaS,

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Matty.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435