Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Oct Expectant Buddies

giftqueen is offline Registered User
    It was great to meet all of you who were able to attend the lunch on Friday. Thanks again for organising it Matty. I look forward to getting together again soon. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Thursday afternoon get-together as I have an ongoing commitment every Thursday from 4pm. Hope you all have fun and I hope to catch the next one.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread and very excited to see so many of you expecting in Oct. This is my first and I am due 15th Oct. It seemed I missed out on the big lunch on Friday but would love to meet up with you all next time. I teach 4.00 - 7.30 during the week so lunch is good for me. I am living out in Clear Water Bay but come to HK Island for working and can do weekends too.

It seems I've been lucky so far with no sickness just tiredness but nothing too bad. Slowly expanding and finding more things in my wardrobe I can't wear!

Look forward to catching up with you all soon.

Bets is offline Registered User

Bella Band

Ladies,

It was a delight to meet for lunch last week. Thanks for the insightful conversation ... I can only imagine where the conversations will lead as we grow. I hope that by switching our meeting times around we will be able to accommodate those of you with less flexible schedules.

I've attached a link about the Bella Band that we discussed. It is a handy accessory that allows you to leave your pants unzipped and also fit into maternity clothes a little sooner. They look like the bottom of a tank top, so you aren't just stuck wearing long shirts. I bought two in the US and have only worn them a couple of times ... someday very soon they will become a staple in my wardrobe.

http://www.bellaband.com/bellaband.html

I don't believe that they are available here in HK, but http://www.marriagecarriageandmore.com/ ships internationally.

rani is offline Administrator
    Is it the same as a Yummy Mummy Body Wrap?

http://www.shopinhk.com/product.php?productid=104438
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

xox
    xox is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,
    It was so nice to finally meet up and chat! It was amazing how the time just flew by.
    Matty, Thanks again for organising it. I actually finish school at 3:30 and can meet you guys at 3:45. Don't worry about working around me. I understand that we can't find a time to suit everyone. I'll definitely come along when I can.
    Bets & Rani,
    Thanks for the info regarding the belt. I will definitely look into it in the next few weeks.
    I'm feeling very nervous about tomorrow's 12 week scan / tests.
    Cheers,
    xox

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Hello,

How many of you met up for lunch? i am really looking forward to meeting all of you.

xox, are you having the nuchal test tom at 12 weeks?

How many ultrasounds have you had so far, ladies? i have 3 in total, i'm 11w now.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I have had 2 ultrasounds and tomorrow I go for nuchal test so that will make it 3 as well and I'm 12 weeks. I don't know if having so many is a good thing. I think if all is ok the next one will be the big one at 22 weeks.

If you are all meeting up on Thursday 13th after 4 I will be able to make it for a couple of hours

giftqueen is offline Registered User
    I have had 2 ultrasounds and will have my 3rd - the 12 week one with the nuchal fold and blood tests on Friday. xox I wish you all the best with your ultrasound/tests today.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast