Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

body ache, back ache

mamaS is offline Registered User

body ache, back ache

Hello ladies,

Can anyone help me what to do, i woke up last night and it's hard for me to turn from right to left, have an ache from the back of my right breast down to waist area. Feels like muscle ache as my right side arm also feels the same thing. I went to grocery yesterday and carry some stuff back home, though it's not heavy i think.

Is it normal for a 8th week preggy, first time preggy, to feel some aches here and there. My whole body feels sick and tired when i wake up everyday, but this time i can feel the ache in that area.

The ache is not in abdomen nor lower back.

Thanks..........

aprilbaby is offline Registered User
    Hi MamaS

Is it quite normal to feel aches and pains during pregnany, as bones are getting softer and moving to make way way for the growing baby. I always got growing type pains. Sickness and tiredness is also very very normal, not many woman get away with these symptoms for the first 3 months. However i will say, if you are not feeling quite right you should put your mind at rest and speak to your doctor or a nurse at the surgery, after all thats what they are paid for. No pregnancy is ever the same!!!

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Thanks april baby,

I just spoke with my doctor, he said it's nothing as it's in my upper back and right arm, i think it must be because of my sleeping position.

aprilbaby is offline Registered User
    good...better to be safe than sorry!!! Wait til you get to 34 weeks like me, i'm so sleep deprived, what with heartburn and turning from left to right in the middle of the night with this genetically modified watermelon getting in the way.

Anyway, I hope you perk up soon, give it a few weeks and you should be feeling like a million dollars!!!