Stroller vs. Sling
- 03-13-2006, 10:48 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- HONG KONG
My little girl is now 11mths and since she was born I used a baby carrier just to get around. If I was going to be doing more walking I would also then take the umbrella stroller (Chicco). If she is not in her stroller she is in her baby carrier. I use both as I don't have a car and she is always in her carrier on the buses and taxis. I also live on the 2nd floor with no lift.
She is now getting bigger and I have just bought a Tommee Tippee ez carrier where she sits on the hip and there is a strap that goes over my shoulder. It is like carrying a heavy bag but my back isn't twisted as if I was just carrying her. I can't use a wrap as there is so much material I get very hot. I have just bought a Maclaren Triumph stoller very lightweight and still with a reclining back rest and also a shoulder strap. So far so good.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:50 PM
- By stephy_HK in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:41 PM
- By donkey in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:40 AM
- By mama cat in forum Baby TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2006, 11:18 AM
- By fululu in forum Baby TalkReplies: 17Last Post: 03-03-2005, 11:45 PM