- 03-14-2006, 05:07 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Hong Kong
Any suggestions on easter programs for 4 year old and 2 year old?
- 03-14-2006, 11:27 PM #2
For sports activities there's the ESF Easter Camp. Its for 4 years and up.
More info here:
on page 20Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 03-17-2006, 08:00 AM #3
There's a new Chidlren's Club in North Point called QQ Club. Its huge, 45,000 sq ft with lots of activities for kids, all run by well-known companies. Not sure if they have anything for Easter, but it may be worth checking out.
www.qqclub.hkFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By AndreaY in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2010, 07:23 PM
- By happybilly in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:28 AM
- By hazelhickory in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:07 PM
- By premama in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2008, 05:25 PM
- By Susanna Wong in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2005, 04:30 PM