- 03-19-2006, 07:59 PM #1
I am so confused abt my pouch...i had a C section and its been 1.5yrs now.I do skipping(100) daily besides other exercises but i just cant seem to get rid of that bulge of the abdomen.I dont wear tight fitting clothes but i think i wud feel so much better without that.
CAn someone suggest some not very expensive means...?
By the way i am a vegetarian.
Thanx alot for ur time!
- 03-20-2006, 11:51 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Hi, if you are talking about the layer of fat that seems to hang over your scar I am afraid there is little you can do about it except for a tummy tuck!!! I have had 3 c sections so you can imagine my pouch is almost too my knees!!!
- 03-22-2006, 03:06 PM #3
oh yes i can imagine 3 C sections!
so,where do u come from?
- 03-22-2006, 09:00 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
I haven't had a c-section but I do Pilates and it has really strengthened my abdominal muscles.
- 03-23-2006, 08:04 PM #5
eh....wats ta t?
- By NDDomer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2010, 02:56 PM
- By karishmaviral in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2009, 06:52 PM
- By alphenroosje in forum Baby TalkReplies: 11Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:19 PM
- By Carm in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2004, 07:20 AM
- By loraine in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2004, 02:27 PM