Stroller for 2 year old
- 03-30-2006, 08:11 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
I am using Quinny Zapp (very heavy duty) can take up to the weight of 20kg. My 30 months old son (15kg) loves it compare to all his other stroller as it has a very good space for him and he feel comfortable instead of being cramp in there. It is about 6kg. You should be able to see it in Mothercare, I got mine from Mothercare Singapore.
There is also the twin types of marclaren stroller for two children that you might want to consider, can be found in Mothercare too.
- 03-30-2006, 08:19 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Discovery Bay
I agree that Maclaren Volo is great for older kids. The only reason I decided on Maclaren Quest was because it could recline (Volo doesn't), but of course it's slightly heavier than Volo. I bought it second-hand here in D.B., used it for one kid, and it's still in great shape ready for the next one.
If you're not far from Discovery Bay, keep an eye out on http://www.dbfleamarket.com Often there are strollers up for sale at great prices.
- By premama in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:51 PM
- By louischong in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2009, 01:34 AM
- By pixelelf in forum Baby TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:26 AM
- By pkh in forum Baby TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:30 AM
- By Rosewood in forum Baby TalkReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2004, 08:35 PM