- 03-22-2006, 11:45 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- happy valley
hearing from my friends that their kids have to take an interview to get into the international school..and if you don't have debenture, it's even harder to get in.
my question is..
if your kid happens to be not accepted, which school can the kid go to in the end?
is there any school that doesn't require interview? it seems really strange to me...interview for 4 year old kid? how much can they tell about this 4 year old kid?
- By mommyboy in forum EducationReplies: 15Last Post: 11-01-2011, 08:32 AM
- By wegetable in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:03 PM
- By mushi in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:07 PM
- By aussiegal in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2008, 05:05 PM
- By courtbas in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2007, 04:45 PM