Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Band one local school

mumthaj is offline Registered User

Thumbs up ESF school

Quote Originally Posted by chillifontain
    Hi,
    Everyone, I found that there are a lot of parents worrying about the education and there are a lot of questions.

I used to be a primary school and now i am working for education deparmtnet. I am here for you to ask me any questions. I believe i can't answer all of your questions but I will try my best as I know exactly how parents feel when they're confused with the education system here!!

If you have any questions, please email to [email protected] and hopefully i can answer your question with my knowledge.
    hi, im the mother of F3 student. my son studied at delia primary school and now studying in PLK ngpl college in Tokwa wan. actually, he is bit week in maths. Now i'v arranged him a maths tution class ----which is located near the school (RED SQUARE tutorial centre) after finishing his F5 I'd like to continue his studies in one of the ESF schools. b'cause i'm much worried that he could pass his F5. i was told that HKCEE examination is very tuff. if he wouldn't pass his HKCEE, is it possible to continue his F6 in ESF?? pls, inform me in detail. thanx

kiwimango_88 is offline Registered User

Hi
    Does anyone know of any good local primary schools in Causeway Bay and Sheung Wan?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12