Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dentist help please

jaetee is offline Registered User

Thanks Rani! :)

Cici is offline Registered User

Dr Raymond Lee is at Pacific Dental Care, above Body Shop in Central, phone number is 2521 1663

Yes, thats about how much we pay for my annual cleaning+ check up with Dr Lee, but saying that everytime my husband goes, he has 2 seperate cleaning sessions with Dr Lee because his smoke and tartar stains are always so bad, so it costs him more than mine-I think thats what the receptionist (Christy)meant when they say they don't quote over the phone, because its better to to actually see what really needs to be done when you get there (always nice looking at the before and after pictures of your teeth :)

Anyway, highly recomend him beacuse of his honesty and very gentle care (we had a very bad experience with dentists in HK before we found him- they were more interested in $$$$ rather than what we needed ).
    Hope this helps jaetee, and good luck on the preggers front!

jaetee is offline Registered User

Thanks Cici. :)

Last edited by jaetee; 03-30-2006 at 11:16 PM.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

I had a wisdom tooth extraction by Dr. Lee 3 weeks ago. It was a really pleasant experience. None of the horrors associated with the usual extraction. Procedure was over before i even noticed it (he was very gentle, calm and tries hard to distract you), healing was fast and not painful at all. I would recommend him anytime.

HKfornow is offline Registered User

Thanks for the recommendation

Finally gathered up the courage to take my 3 1/2 year old to see Dr. Lee yesterday thanks to the glowing reviews/discussion that I read on Geobaby. Overall the experience was positive for us as both Dr. Lee & his assistant tried to put my son & me at ease. Dr. Lee proceeded to patiently answer A LOT of the questions that I had and provided me with some very good advise. Would definitely recommend him to 1st timers.

rani is offline Administrator

HKForNow, glad it went well. Did Dr Ray mention when we to start flossing? Just read that kids should start flossing when their molars come in and their teeth are touching, between ages 2-4.

Anyone started flossing?

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

HKfornow is offline Registered User

He did not mention flossing specifically, he just said brush after EVERY meal.

maya elena is offline Registered User

German Medical Toothpaste

Dear Jaetee,

check out this amazing toothpaste from Germany:
    www.pearlsanddents.com

My GP Dr. Lauren Bramley recommended it to me and it is the perfect prophylaxis before and whilst being pregnant. P&D contains tiny soft cleansing pellets that reach deep into inter-dental spaces and gently message your gums. It is also free of Triclosan which is a substance I would avoid whilst being pregnant (all the others are loaded with that chemical). P&D is also rich in essential oils - extremely soothing for the gums. I had minor gum bleeding during my pregnancy and after I started to use P&D, the trouble was gone

I still use P&D today. You can order online (special online offer with free delivery within Hong Kong/ takes a day or two) or as far as I know both Dr. Lucy Lord and Dr. Lauren Bramly sell the product in their practice

Really worth a try.
    Maya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast