- 03-29-2006, 10:28 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Central Hong Kong
Hi I have just arrived in Hong Kong and am living in the central area. I have a 2 year old boy. I have been looking around at child care and playgroups, does any one have any suggestions?
I am a Primary School Teacher with 13 years experience and am also looking for some tuition work. I have had 6 years experience working in a private london school, where I tutored a wide range of children, from varying english abilities. The remainder of my teaching experience was in a Catholic school in Sydney.I am Qualified to teach children between 4 and 11.
Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
Last edited by Ali100; 03-29-2006 at 10:30 AM.
- 03-31-2006, 08:04 AM #2
Welcome to HK and GeoBaby! There are loads of acitivites for your little boy in Central. Check our directory lisitings below.
I'm also sure you'll find tution work as well. Check our Education forums for postings.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By Margaret09 in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:56 PM
- By C&Asmum in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:59 PM
- By sofia in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2006, 08:50 PM
- By maxeenbaby in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2006, 08:03 PM
- By msrx3sjj in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2005, 02:20 PM