Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Starters

chun212 is offline Registered User

Starters

Someone recommends Starters to me. I tried to call them earlier and it sounds nothing bad other than that the school is quite small in Tai Hang. Anyone knows about Starters at Wan Chai and Tai Hang? I'm thinking to send my little one there next year to start K1.

Other than Starters, any other good suggestions? I want to find the one located at around Causeway Bay.

asalles is offline Registered User

Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and I checked out the Starters in Wan Chai last week and one of my concerns is also the limited space the children have to play. I am also checking out other schools in the area, including one in Causeway Bay. - Victoria Educational Organization (2570-5827) Also in Tai Tam (i think it is near Causeway Bay) - Parkview Intl Pre-school (2812-6023).
    Keep me posted...

chun212 is offline Registered User

Asalles, Have you heard anything about the Starters at Tai Hang? It seems there is a little playground at the platform of the building. What do you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by asalles
    Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and I checked out the Starters in Wan Chai last week and one of my concerns is also the limited space the children have to play. I am also checking out other schools in the area, including one in Causeway Bay. - Victoria Educational Organization (2570-5827) Also in Tai Tam (i think it is near Causeway Bay) - Parkview Intl Pre-school (2812-6023).
    Keep me posted...