- 04-06-2006, 02:33 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Mid Levels, Hong Kong
For those who have decided to take antenatal classes -- at how many weeks do you plan on starting?
- 04-20-2006, 04:52 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Hong Kong
We started at 29w simply because that's when the classes were best scheduled. The course before ours was too soon (it needs to be reasonably close to D-day so that the learning is not forgotten by the time it's most needed) and the course after was too late (not completed by D-day). The other girls in our course range from ~25w to ~32w. If you are doing private (one-on-one) classes then you can choose your own schedule, but if you are joining with others then you'll need to check their schedules.
- By FutureHKmom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2008, 07:03 PM
- By peainpod in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2007, 09:32 AM
- By Canucker in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2007, 10:17 PM
- By CMW in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2006, 06:07 PM
- By Rosewood in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2004, 02:10 PM