- 04-07-2006, 06:02 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
The wife, baby and myself are moving to HG this August. Money will be very tight, so I was wondering what service, if at al ,the public healthcare system provides for our baby?
- 04-07-2006, 08:39 AM #2
Welcome to HK and GeoBaby! Once you've got your residence papers sorted you can use the public healthcare. There are Maternal and Childcare centres across HK and immunizations are free. There are also out-patient clinics.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 04-07-2006, 12:34 PM #3
yes, once you have your HKID cards, you are eligible to use the public system.
there are nominal fees for using it though. immunizations are free as is most of the child/baby care. the fees would be charged for you and your wife.
- By candybaby in forum PreconceptionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2010, 10:55 AM
- By pnut in forum Babies Born in 2010Replies: 15Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:24 PM
- By MarisaPisa in forum Family HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2006, 04:19 PM
- By tbl in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2004, 06:50 AM