Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sunshine Preparatory School in Tung Chung.

butterfly is offline Registered User

Sunshine Preparatory School in Tung Chung.

Does anyone have any information about the Sunshine Preparatory School in Tung Chung.

I was wondering if anyone had sent their kids there (or knows anyone who has) who could give a more first hand account of the school.

rads is offline Banned
    Tung Chung

If this is the one in Seaview friends son used to go there..she was very happy with it....

ilkent is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I think U can call Ms. Andrea with 2109 3873 for enquiry. She's a very good shool supervisor and my child love the school very much.

blediting is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Butterfly - how did you go with Sunshine Prep School?? My husband and I went in there today with my 7 month old just to check out the place and it seemed okay. They told us they have both Chinese and English speaking classes - either a morning or afternoon session and kids don't have to start until they're 4 (which I was very happy with).
    My husband and I are currently living in Tuen Mun but considering moving to Tung Chung so that when my son is ready for school he doesn't need to get on a bus for an hour to get to school each day and I can just walk him to school if need be.
    I'd be interested to know what you thought of it.
    I kind of figured that considering its only kindy - it would be fine to send him there - and a damn site cheaper than sending him to the Aussie International School we were originally looking at.