- 04-25-2006, 11:40 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- hong kong
engee, you are right. I am trying to be as relax as I can be. No forcing anymore. but one thing in comfort, he is beginning to eat more for the past couple of days. I guess the culprit is the growing of molar teeth. now i know there is always up and down. no point insisting too much.
- 05-01-2006, 11:23 AM #10
i am trying to relax keeping in mind what jools said.but how long do they go on this way?he is not even 2 now.
he doesnt eat biscuts,crackers,icecreams,no smoothies....
i am loosing my mind again.
i dont see any teeth coming out right nowsoits not that.he gets so adamant..
- By putput in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:46 PM
- By bunbunng in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:56 PM
- By Lebebe in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:26 PM
- By TingTing in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2007, 10:37 AM
- By xmauix in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:52 PM