Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Oct Buddies Weekly Lunches

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

I've booked a table of 4 at 12.30 in Habitu, did I miss anyone...Gidget, CelticKiwi and XOX ...? Thanks for the directions Gidget and I got us a table by the window.

Looking forward to seeing you all then. I hope to have lots of success spending too Bets, thanks for the tip on Eugene...heard about them, must check it out.

Sunrays

CelticKiwi is offline Registered User

Weekly lunches

So sorry I wasn't able to join you for lunch over in TST....got called in to substitute at the last minute.

Let me know if you are planning to meet next week.

Cheers,

Celtic Kiwi

:baby2:

Hi there,

Anyone available this coming Thursday for lunch or a nice healthy juice? I am flexible regarding location.

Hope to hear from you all,

Celtic Kiwi

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

I'm afraid I can't make it tomorrow CelticKiwi. I have a 2 hour session at the hospital that evening, in Cantonese!!! I'm going to have to preserve all my energy for that.

How is everyone? I'm off to see Dawkins today for a scan...not seen baby in 10 weeks, so looking forward to that! Getting tired more easily and I don't think this heat helps either. Have you all had the glucose test? I've not and wondering why. Will have to ask when I go for my regular check up next week. Are you all seeing your Dr every two weeks now or still every four?

Take care all,

Sunrays

gidget is offline Registered User
    Hi CK,
    I can't do this week, as I have work things going on, but I'll be back on board next week, with luck.
    Perhaps we can go to your club by the pool {assorted typhoons not withstanding!}

How exciting for your scan Sunrays, hope he slips it into 3D mode again for you.
    I didn't have the glucose test eithe. I asked about it, as it is done for everyone {as far as I can gather} in Australia but my obs said he only does it for high risk. I have urine tests every visit, which would pick up on it if I was at risk apparently.

I've been having 2 weekly check ups since 3rd trimester started, but it is just a regular check and scan, no 'special tests' have been going on.

Oh and enjoy that class tomorrow, be SURE to ask lot's of questions!!!

Hi Ladies,

No worries about tomorrow. Next week would be better for me now that I've had a better look at my schedule (my brain is running at half power these days!). Am I the only one who can't string a full sentence together these days?

Next Friday (18th @ HKFC) would be better for me as I have a doctor's appointment on the Thursday. Let me know and I can book a table.

CK

Bets is offline Registered User
    Hi Girls,

Count me in for next Friday! Sorry that we couldn't get together this week. I've been busy getting baby 'stuff' organized...I've got the cot, wardrobe, pushchair, dresser and started antenatal classes last night ... It's like I might just have a baby after all of this is over.

Sunrays - I hope that you enjoyed the glimpse of your little one .. it's so reassuring. I had my glucose test at 28 weeks. It's a standard test in the US, but like Gidget said, if you are lower risk they might not do it. Do they check urine at every appt? If not, I'd request it just to be on the safe side.

I am now seeing my Dr. every two weeks (it was monthly up to my 32 week appointment).

Is anyone interested in having one of our 'pre-delivery meetings' in mid/late September at the Mandarin Oriental spa? I hear that their Shanghai pedicures are the best in town.

Have a great weekend!

miaka is offline Registered User
    hi, i'm new to the forums but also due in early oct. wondering if i could join one of your get togethers some time. it would be nice to meet other moms to be.

miaka

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast