Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Oct Buddies Weekly Lunches

CelticKiwi is offline Registered User

Friday lunch

Bets,

I am still hanging around like you...although my EDD isn't until this Sunday. Let me know the time and place (Mexican sounds good) and I'll do my very best to be there. Any change in the plan, you can send me a text.

CK

AlexGuitel is offline Registered User
    Hey soon mummies !
    I'm sorry I havent been on the forum or on the lunches for so long but I would love to have the opportunities to see the last women styanding befire the D day ;-)
    Indian would be great for me on friday, I have a nice adresse on Elgin street (note that there is a stair to climb if it's ok for you) I go there quite often and always enjoy it.
    Hope to see you then, I can book the venue tomorow morning. For how many?
    Take care untill then, with a little luck we'll eat very spicy tomorow and it will speed thing up !!
    Alexandra
    :yeah2 :yeah2

mamaS is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Can't join you as i have to rest. Enjoy your lunch. Alex, pls post where is that secret restaurant of yours at soho.

Eagerly waiting for the first "real" october baby.:crib

Bets, How many weeks will you be on the 13th? i know you're in the same week as matty and mums_babes, right?

Matty is offline Registered User
    Hi Gidget,

The B/F is a complete disaster. Even with a midwife coming to see me each day trying to sort it , latch on just isn't happening. Joel is a lazy little sod that doesn't want to work too hard. I also have flat nipples which has made it harder.
    I've been expressing and bottle feeding, but we are still trying.

The whole motherhood thing has been a bit of a shock to the system I'm sure you'd agree.

Look forward to catching up soon. I might even be game enough to venture to lunch on Friday with the little one!

Cheers,
    Matty

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Was great to catch up on Tuesday and Matty you looked great. I don't think I'm going to look so good I'm kinda getting used to 10 hours sleep a night!

I won't be able to make it for lunch on Friday, Central feels as though it is getting further and further away for me! Also I don't want any spicy food to be speeding things along, I want to wait until the 13th....so we could be the same days Bets!!!

Enjoy lunch and we are still waiting for the first October baby...CK you are in the running too now.

Sunrays

CelticKiwi is offline Registered User
    Well, no sign of any movement here on the baby front. Doctor says the earliest he'll do anything is on 15th...so it looks like I might be the last one to 'pop'! Boo, hoo!

See you tomorrow...let me know the time and venue, please.

CK

Bets is offline Registered User
    OK, so for lunch tomorrow let's do Mexican... 12:45 @ I Caramba, 26-30 Elgin Street in Soho. Their seats aren't that comfortable, but we can change venues for dessert (perhaps Portobello's on Staunton).

So far I have CK, Bets and Alex, anyone else?

Alex, I am having a curry at home tonight and don't think I can handle it for two meals in a row. Looking forward to seeing you again. I'd love to try your secret restaurant too!

MamaS - I'll be at the end of 41 weeks on the 13th. EDD was 2 October.

Looking forward to tomorrow ladies!

gidget is offline Registered User
    I have a mid wife appointment today at 1 so can't pop down, but if there is anyone around NEXT week still, would love to catch up.
    Am eagerly awaiting all of your texts girls, to see who goes next!!

Matty, I am so sorry about the BF, how gutting for you. I tell you what, I was expecting to be laid up with the pain from my C sec, I didn't even notice that with the engorgement pain, my breasts started sprouting out from under my arm pits, which was a bit alarming!!
    Max and I seem to be getting on top of things now, but I have had some bloody nipples for my efforts.
    Kudos to you for persevering.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast