Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Oct Buddies Weekly Lunches

gidget is offline Registered User
    Hello,
    It was lovely to catch up with those of you who came on Friday, I hope I can make it again, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

XOX thanks for all the bra advice, I went to Marks and Spencers after lunch on the way to get my vaccuum cleaner to find some comfy Tshirt bras {no wire}!
    Still can't find the Wyndham St preggo shops though. Can anyone give me a cheats guide to finding them!!!

Watermelon, I'm up for the theatre. I can only do this Tuesday or Wednesday evening though. Give me a call / text if that fits in with you, in case I don't get back on here to check before then.

giftqueen is offline Registered User
    It was nice to catch up and also to meet new people on Friday. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the play this week as I have a friend in town and we have lots already planned. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Matty is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry I missed lunch, sounds like it was a good one!

Anyone free for lunch this Friday?

I've been feeling the baby moving this week, kind of uncomfortable but I'm sure I'll get used to it!
    Anyone else felt it yet?

Cheers

Matty.

heidypie is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

It was lovely to meet you all last week at Dragon i.

Sunrays-The book i mentioned is called:Baby book by Dr William and Martha seas- great book to read for when the baby arrives. For now i have a fabulous pregnancy book called: The rough guide to Pregnancy by Kaz Cooke, it gives a really light and humourous side of things, week by week. I think she is Ozzie and in Oz the book is called 'Up the Duff'.

Watermelon- yes i'd be up for the play but Friday would suit me best as busy in the week. Can anyone else come?

See you all soon
    Heidypie

heidypie is offline Registered User
    Hi again,
    gidget- i have been wearing the Marks and Spencers t-shirt bras- they are fab. My sister inroduced them to me. Shop in Wyndham st is called ciccho i think, if you walk up the street from M & S you will see it by taking the first left.
    Heidypie

xox
    xox is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,
    Yes.... lovely to catch up last Friday for lunch.
    Matty - sorry you couldn't be there, hopefully we'll have a chance to catch up soon.
    Gift Queen - how did you go with last Saturday's appt.? All OK?
    Gidget - Two shops that I know are 'Formes' on 8 On Lan St. and 'Linea Negra' in Lan Kwai Fong (20th Floor, just above Baci). I found some gorgeous, trendy stuff in the latter shop.
    Watermelon - theatre sounds great, but very busy this week... maybe next time.

Cheers,
    xox

giftqueen is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

unfortunately I won't be able to make lunch this week as I have a friend in town. xox the appt went well, a very very short one though - thanks for asking. Looking forward to catching up with everyone at the next lunch I can attend.

Bets is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies!

I am feeling the baby move a bit when I sit still. It is very faint ... sort of like butterflies in my stomach. I've heard that drinking ice water and orange juice helps to get the little ones wiggling around. My husband laughs at me when he finds me on the couch trying to get the baby's attention.

I am keen for lunch or coffee Friday but will not be able to attend the play (please keep me posted on upcoming events).

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast