- 04-21-2006, 10:48 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Clearwater Bay
I'm travelling to HK soon on a business and relatives visiting trip. I'll have to spend at least a few weeks in HK and China, during which time I will be between 16 & 20 weeks. I'm an oler 2nd time expecting mother, and really want to go for an amniocentiesis. Would any private doctor in HK take me in for just an amnio if I haven't seen him/her before and probably won't again? Anyone you would recommend? How much roughly should I expect to pay for the procedures? You know how long I'll have to wait for the result after the test? Thank you very much.
- 04-21-2006, 12:26 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
I've read that Macor Wan is a specialist in this area.
Have a search in other web message board by typing "Macor Wan"you will find those customer reviews
- 04-22-2006, 08:28 PM #3
I would recommend DR ARABINDA GHOSH ph 2877 3118 he's ment to be one of the most experienced here in HK and he teache's other OB/GYN these kind of procedures at the OB/GYN University. I see him myself with my second pregnanacy and Im 40. I find him most knowledgable. GOOD LUCK.
- By Liquorice in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 06-12-2010, 05:46 AM
- By jiang_iris in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:50 PM
- By kavita in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:56 AM
- By SummerJ in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 10-03-2008, 11:09 AM
- By Jojo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2006, 07:33 AM