Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Part-Time Nanny

AforApple is offline Banned
    An educated nanny without a loving and caring nature would not make a good nanny. Well trained nannies comes in many packages. The ones that make fantastic nannies are one that have the child's best interests at heart, a gentle spirit, loads of patience and can provide the child with play experiences, stimulation and social interactions. Speaking English is not the most important. The language of love is...BTW a well trained nanny does not need to speak English. The only reason I mentioned I was English speaking was that I could only speak English.

Every parent wants the best for their child. That is why a well trained nanny is more sought after than a DH in this respect, However some parents can not afford a nanny. You may wish to read up a little on child development, age appropriate games, songs and other forms of stimulation. This should get you started and your child would benefit greatly by just doing things with you.
    Last edited by AforApple; 07-24-2007 at 10:52 PM.

hknanny is offline Registered User

Maternity nurse/nanny available in Oct

I have been working in HK as a nanny for over 10 years and just passed the maternity nursing training in June. I have the Permanent resident HKID and will be looking for work mid-sept/ Oct. I rather do MN nights and can help with older children during the afternoons and occasional babysittings, weekends and holiday included. I can also do 24 hours live in to cover when parents are away. I can be reached at [email protected] for further info.

jonesj is offline Registered User

part time nanny

hi everyone

i am looking for a part time nanny job...preferably in an english speaking family.tnx

A morning position is now available.

Experienced professional nanny - English speaking...worked for British/French arisocratic family and former Australian Govenor General family...also for Royal Children Hospital Melbourne...with formal early childhood education and bachelor degrees qualifications (X2)

Available to work around HK central/western district part time between 7am - 2pm...will only accept offers with focus on children interaction and positive developmental practices...no cleaning, cooking etc

Please PM for further info

llyynnnie is offline Registered User
    Hi. I'm also looking for a part-time nanny of maybe 2-3 times a week. I'm moving back to HK with my 4-month-old baby boy in May so please email me at [email protected] if you have anyone to recommend or if you are interested.

jeanyeeli is offline Registered User

babysitters

Do you still know any babysitters/nannies who is available to work during the week for a couple of hours?

hi, I'm now taking more bookings. Prefer HK island due to time contraints. PM me. Thanks.

persephone984 is offline Registered User
    hi mummyfied,

i am a nanny, and i am interested in doing babysitting on friday and saturday nights..

i also do sundays and/or public holidays

have references pls call 68550933 thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast