Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dr. Ghosh at Matilda

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    I'm with the "Dr Ghosh is wonderful" crowd. I'll be going to him for Baby no 3 (had baby 2 with him). He was so supportive during that pregnancy (and no pressure for a C-section). And when we had a scare with a slow heartbeat, he was fantastic.
    Had a worrying scan on a Saturday and Ghosh needed to consult with paediatric cardiologist and get opinion on Monday, but he told me to page him on Sunday if I was worried/had any questions. He was so sympathetic, and I have seen him be wonderfully kind with a lady who had a miscarriage. He whisked her out of his waiting room into a side room so she didn't have to sit with pregnant women.
    He is really lovely and gives excellent patient care. Also has reputation as the top sonographer in town.
    Yes, the nurses are a bit hassled and appts run late. But I'd still go to him!

starbucks2 is offline Registered User
    Never been to him so can't comment on his manner but is Dr Ghosh really known as the top sonographer in town?? I had been told by a few of the well known obstetricians in town that Dr Lam at HK Diagnostics was the top man to see for scans.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    Dr Ghosh is an excellent sonographer. He "found" my daughter's kidney, which none of the other drs were able to do. It is really hard to detect as it does not show up very clearly on the ultra sound and hers is a pelvic kidney so was not where it should have been. One dr got the diagnosis completely wrong and caused us lots of unnecessary stress. He teaches ultrasound at the university so whether he is the best is probably quite subjective, but he is very good.

yanyan712 is offline Registered User
    I heard Dr. Ghosh has been ill. Is he ok? Is he still taking patients?

aussie mum is offline Registered User
    Hi yes He is back at work now and taking on patients. As far as I know he is reducing his workload and taking on less patients than before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123