- 05-07-2006, 01:51 AM #1
I'm asking this for my sister who has a 22 months old son. Her son is very shy and whenever he sees strangers, he will hit his mother or father (whoever is carrying him at that time). We are aware that it's not just the issue of shyness and we're trying to find ways to stop him from hitting his parents. His parents do always tell him off and he just starts crying each time and it doesn't seem to be correcting his behavior. Is there any good child psychologist that you know of that you can recommend?
- By mpalser in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 04:58 PM
- By pandaclara in forum EducationReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
- By arabella in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:36 PM
- By aussie mum in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 19Last Post: 09-29-2008, 05:49 PM
- By Exalted Shrimp in forum EducationReplies: 11Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:52 AM